Ali Larter is 'The Asset' for FOX, Terry O'Quinn moves to '666 Park Avenue'
- Ali Larter ("Heroes") will play the title role in FOX's drama pilot "The Asset," from "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" executive producer Josh Friedman. She'll play a New York-based CIA agent who gathers intel all over the world in her cover as a photojournalist. [ EW]
- "Lost" star Terry O'Quinn, who's coming off a recurring gig on "Hawaii Five-0," will take up residence in "666 Park Avenue" at ABC. The show, based on novels by Gabriella Pierce, will follow a young couple who experience otherworldly happenings when they move into a historic Manhattan apartment building. O'Quinn will play the building's owner, and we're just guessing he might know something about the weird goings-on. [ Deadline]
- Willa Holland ("The O.C.") has joined Stephen Amell and Katie Cassidy in The CW's pilot "Arrow." She'll play Oliver Queen's (Amell) little sister, a socialite who makes her brother's life more complicated. [ Deadline]
- Steven Pasquale of "Rescue Me" has taken the lead role in "Do No Harm," an NBC drama about a neurosurgeon with a Jekyll-and-Hyde personality. Writer David Schulner's ("The Event") pilot previously cast Alana de la Garza ("Law & Order"). [ Hollywood Reporter]
- "Party Down's" Ryan Hansen will star in a FOX comedy called "El Jefe," in which he plays a rich kid who moves in with his housekeeper after his family kicks him out. [ Deadline]
-"The L Word" star Katherine Moennig has joined Showtime's "Ray Donovan" pilot as the right-hand woman to detective Donovan. [ TVLine]
- Toni Trucks ("Barbershop," "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2") has signed on to CBS' drama "Baby Big Shot," about a lawyer from a working-class background who joins a high-end Manhattan firm. Trucks will play the lead character's secretary and confidante.