Amanda Bynes: 'I have an eating disorder so I have a hard time staying thin'
Now she's gone off on another rant on Twitter, about her weight and the media.
Two days ago, Bynes tweets, "Skinny's The F***." Whatever that means. Then on Thursday (April 4), she let loose with:
- "I'm suing certain blogs and magazines saying I have a mental illness! They take pictures anytime I've gained weight then write a fake story!"
- "I have an eating disorder so I have a hard time staying thin."
- "They write a news article about every tweet I write and I hate the pictures they choose. They repeat what I tweet then add a bad photo."
- "Only use photos from my twitter when writing an article about me."
- "I don't read articles written about me unless I give an interview for a magazine. They're fake! Don't trust what u read on sites!"
Anyway, the Bynes saga just continues to make us sad. Do you think this is a cry for help, readers?