'American Horror Story: Coven': Stevie Nicks delights, Lance Reddick frightensAdd to Favorites | American Horror Story: Coven
- Obviously, Stevie Nicks makes her first appearance in this episode that bears her name in the title. What makes it even more amazing is that she performs two of our very favorite songs of hers: "Rihannon" and "Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You." It's so good, you guys. FX should release those versions for download.
- Nicks is not the only famous guest-star, however. "Fringe" star Lance Reddick shows up as Papa Legba, the voodoo spirit with whom Marie Laveau made her bargain for eternal life. Guess who's interested in his services now?
- You'll also get to find out just exactly what bargain Marie struck with Legba so many years ago, and it's about as warm and cozy as you'd expect.
- It's a big episode for Nan, as she learns about Luke's death and is bent on revenge against Joan Ramsey. Nan also thinks she'd make a great Supreme, using her powers for good.
- Speaking of the Supreme, Madison is green with envy that everyone's falling all over themselves for Misty Day, so she decides to take matters into her own hands regarding the swamp witch.
- As part of her plan, Madison and Misty find themselves part of a parade for a man who died. It's a small scene, but it's very cool to see the New Orleans residents mourn and celebrate in such a manner.
- Finally, the witches are on to what Hank was up to and who he was working for, so the men of the Delphi Trust better watch out.
"American Horror Story: Coven" airs Wednesday nights at 10 p.m. ET/PT on FX.