'American Idol': Adam Lambert's track list released
The Barnes & Noble website did the releasing for Adam Lambert and the Idol forums confirmed some of the writing/producing credits, so with no further ado, we give you the track listing from Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment." Let us know what you think of the track titles!
1. "Music Again" - Rob Cavallo, Justin Hawkins of the Darkness
2. "For Your Entertainment" - Claude Kelly/Dr. Luke
3. "Whataya Want from Me" - Pink, Max Martin
4. "Strut" - Adam Lambert, Kara DioGuardi
5. "Soaked" - Muse
6. "Sure Fire Winners" - Rob Cavallo
7. "A Loaded Smile" - Adam Lambert, Linda Perry
8. "If I Had You"
10. "Sleepwalker" - Aimee Mayo, Chris Lindsay, Ryan Tedder
12. "Broken Open"
13. "Time for Miracles" (Bonus Track) - Rob Cavallo
14. "Down the Rabbit Hole" (iTunes Bonus Track)
We were excited to hear "Strut" based on the title alone, but now that we know Kara wrote it we are suspicious. "No Boundaries" wasn't exactly a barn-burner. Either way, we are quite excited for the impending releases of Kris Allen, Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta's first albums. We honestly can't remember another "Idol" season where we liked three of the top four finishers so much.
Follow Andrea on Twitter, follow Zap2It Idol and follow Zap2It's general feed for all your movies, TV and celebrity news
Adam Lambert's first single
Listen to three of Kris Allen's singles
Allison Iraheta releases first single