'American Idol' top 10 elimination: All of the stats on the singersAdd to Favorites | American Idol
Didn't have a chance to write down exactly what number of people voted for each contestant? We've got you covered.
First of all, we've got the top 3. Since it's not good to crown a winner in week 1, we only got the winning trio -- Candice Glover, Kree Harrison and Angie Miller -- as a group with no explanation as to their specific ranking. Seacrest at least gave us some trivia to go with the non-rankings:
- Candice, a native of South Carolina, received 42 percent of that state's vote.
- Although her numbers were second to Lazaro Arbos in that state, Angie got 17 percent of the Florida votes.
- Kree's exact numbers were not made available, but she did get the key to her hometown. That's kind of cool too.
The rest of the contestants did have their rankings made known. We didn't get stats for all of them, but there were a few numbers to share:
- 4th place: Lazaro, who got the highest number of votes from Florida
- 5th place: Amber Holcomb
- 6th place: Janelle Arthur, the country singer who took 30 percent of Tennessee's votes
- 7th place: Burnell Taylor
- 8th place: Paul Jolley
- 9th place: Devin Velez, a Spanish speaker who got 25 percent of the Puerto Rico vote despite his low finish
- 10th place and eliminated: Curtis
Did you like hearing the extra information about the contestants? Was this too much of a giveaway as to who would stay and who would go? Should "American Idol" keep this up in future weeks?