'Arrested Development' star Will Arnett visits 'The Simpsons'; Bobby Cannavale headlines HBO pilot from Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger
- Will Arnett (who also stars on the upcoming CBS comedy "The Millers") will guest voice on "The Simpsons" next season as a FBI anti-piracy boss on the hunt for Homer, who may have illegally downloaded a movie. The episode is scheduled for December. [ TVLine]
- Bobby Cannavale was a standout on Season 3 of HBO's "Boardwalk Empire." Now he's set to reunite with HBO and "Boardwalk" executive producers Martin Scorsese and Terence Winter for a pilot about the late '70s world of rock-n-roll. They'll get some help from a true expert: Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger is a co-creator. [ Deadline]
- Conan O'Brien will host "Carson On TCM," showcasing Johnny Carson's "Tonight Show" interviews with Hollywood stars, beginning July 1 on TCM. O'Brien will introduce five interviews per episode for the weekly series.
- Sam Champion ("Good Morning America") will host this year's Daytime Emmy Awards with HLN entertainment news hosts AJ Hammer and Robin Meade. The show airs June 16 on HLN.
- Ernie Hudson is joining the cast of original "Walking Dead" showrunner Frank Darabont's period drama "Lost Angels" on TNT. The new series starring former "Dead" cast member Jon Bernthal premieres later this year.