'Arrow' Season 3 video: The cast answers fan questions at Comic-Con 2014Add to Favorites | The Flash
Can't wait for the "Arrow" Season 3 premiere in October? You may be in luck. The CW has released a short video of most of the cast (missing only Katie Cassidy) answering fan-submitted questions while at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con.
What can we learn from the answers?
1. They are indeed the cast of "Arrow." The actors all agree.
2. Stephen Amell says his favorite part of the job is working with his co-stars. But that might be because they would all gang up on Amell if he said otherwise.
3. Willa Holland's favorite memory from the set is that time she got to shoot John Barrowman's character.
4. There will be "Arrow"/ "The Flash" crossovers, per executive producer Marc Guggenheim.
5. Oliver is getting a costume upgrade.
6. Unfortunately, there is no number 6, because Colton Haynes can't read his card without laughing.
"Arrow" Season 3 premieres Wednesday, Oct. 8 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.