'Arrow's' Stephen Amell: Malcolm Merlyn, kissing Felicity and more Facebook answersAdd to Favorites | Arrow
Check out some of the best answers below:
- Amell would never confirm nor deny that an upcoming episode, "Seeing Red," is about Roy. He did, however, say that the episode was "the most emotionally draining episode I've ever been a part of."
- When asked if Oliver would kiss Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Amell provided a rather cagey answer: "Like on the forehead, or a sign language kiss... I'm confused, but thanks for asking."
- Amell confirmed that the characters will discuss Barry Allen, aka the Flash, "at least three or four more times this season."
- Is the villainous Malcolm Merlyn coming back in Season 2? "God I hope so," was Amell's reply.
- Remember that scene in "The Promise" in which Slade Wilson dangled Oliver over the side of the freighter? There were no special effects and "it hurt," according to Amell.
- Oliver Queen may just be going to one of the other DC Comics cities: Gotham, Metropolis or Coast City.
- Will Amell be a director on "Arrow"? "I'd like to direct an episode in season 4," the actor said. "The studio is hearing about that for the first time right now. So thank you."
- Since all CW actors must be compared to the boys of "Supernatural," Amell happily gave his sassiness levels in terms of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki: "I like a little Ackles smolder and some Padalecki sass since they are two and I am only one."
"Arrow" airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on The CW.