Ashton Kutcher: "If you don't watch ['Two and a Half Men'], I'll make 'Dude, Where's My Car II?'"
The cast of "Two and a Half Men" appeared on "The Late Show With David Letterman" Thursday night (Sept. 8) to give the Top 10 Reasons to Watch the New "Two and a Half Men." What do you think?
10. If you had a hit show, I'd watch it. -- Ashton
9. Television is a great way to avoid interacting with your family. -- Angus
8. I need to pay for a really big new house. -- Jon
7. If you don't, I'll make 'Dude, Where's My Car II?'" -- Ashton
6. The economy sucks, our show's free - what more do you need? - Angus
5. This season, we'll reveal who the mother is. - Jon
4. We're switching to metric, so it'll be "4.023 Men" - Ashotn
3. I'm 35 g**damn years old. - Angus
2. It's like "The Odd Couple" but we get to use the word weiner. - Jon
1. Watch it, don't watch it, I get paid either way. - Ashton
"Two and a Half Men" premieres Monday, Sept. 19 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.