'Awkward' Season 2: 5 things to expect when Ashley Rickards returns to MTV
1. Relationship status needs updating. In true high school fashion, Jake's Christmas gift to Jenna is an online profile relationship status update. (We won't discuss what a terrible Christmas present that is.) Though Jenna has been having fun hanging with Jake over winter break, the thought of making it Facebook official definitely freaks her out. Jake isn't the only one with a problem, though. Elsewhere, someone drops the L-bomb, there's a surprising kiss, someone's grandmother gets involved -- and a ginormous box of condoms comes into play. You'll see. You'll see.
2. Sadie comes clean. Our favorite character, Sadie Saxton, has been harboring some major bitterness because of her unrequited crush on Matty -- but in a candid moment, she decides to tell him how she feels. Let's just say his reaction is not quite what she'd expected it would be.
3. The blog is exposed! Jenna's blog entries bookend each episode, but not even her best friends have the web address of her most personal thoughts... until suddenly, she starts getting anonymous comments from someone who seems to know her. Who is it that knows all her business?
4. The Frasians hold all the power. If you thought the Principal was the head of the high school, you were wrong. Ming gets in with the school's Asian mafia leader Becca -- who apparently think thats Ming has been making her look bad -- and together, they incite a major regime change at school.
5. Major mama drama. When Jenna finally gets up the nerve to confront her mother about the carefrontation letter, there's a heartbreaking scene between them. In the end, justifying herself to Jenna is the least of Lacey's problems -- when she's forced to confess her sins to her husband, she's really got to face her demons.