Bethenny Frankel turns 43: 'Bethenny' host's best one-linersAdd to Favorites | The Real Housewives of New York City
In honor of her big day, here's a reminder of why she's a television personality who keeps staying on television. Here are a collection of some of Frankel's best Bethenny-isms. What is your favorite of her one-liners?
- "I disagree with myself!"
- "If I went and farted on someone, I would be quite apologetic. I would never leave the house again, I would be institutionalized and I would be in therapy for the greater part of my life."
- "I was raised in a cave by animals and wolves and at the race track and gambling and drinking when I was seven and going to nightclubs when I was 14. My life was a total circus and Jason's was a poetry reading"
- "['Bethenny'] is about you. This is about us. This is about going on a journey together. This is about talking about the things you talk about to your girlfriends when no one else is listening. About sex, about your marriage, about raising children, about balancing it all, about grooming, about what men think, about everything."
- "If I made it, you can make it."