'Bones': 5 things to expect from the 150th episode, 'The Ghost in the Machine'
That oddity of perspective is only one thing to know about this episode. We have five more spoilers for you to know before you watch "The Ghost in the Machine."
1. The 150th episode features the long-awaited return of Avalon Harmonia (guest star Cyndi Lauper), Angela's ( Michaela Conlin) favorite psychic. It seems that the victim, a 14-year-old boy, is sticking around due to some unfinished business. Don't expect to see a ghost boy wandering the Jeffersonian though -- the dead teen's skull serves as his view on the investigation. And evidence gets moved around a lot in the Jeffersonian.
2. "The Ghost in the Machine" begins with bugs. Gigantic, close-up images of wasps meant to terrify us all. Actually, the bugs were probably mostly meant to introduce our unusual perspective in this episode. But they are still terrifying.
3. Ever since she had Christine, we have occasionally seen Brennan ( Emily Deschanel) get emotional about new things. Picture a normal reaction of a new mother to the death of a child, and you will get a hint of how Brennan processes this particular investigation.
4. Cam ( Tamara Taylor) may come across as a skeptic, but she does take the chance to pass on an ethereal message via the murder victim. The specific message was to her mother and can be summed up in one line: "I'm 87 percent happy and I love you very much!"
5. You remember mix-tapes, right? At least two separate mix-tapes figure into the plot of "The Ghost in the Machine."
The 150th episode of "Bones" airs on Monday, Dec. 3 at 8pm on FOX.