'Bones' Preview: 'The Bod in the Pod' videos hint at Cam's boyfriend and an impossible crimeAdd to Favorites | Bones
The episode deals with the murder of a crime-scene clean-up specialist. Because of the expertise demonstrated by the victim and most of the suspects, this appears -- at least initially -- to be an unsolvable crime.
It's probably not though. "Bones" always finds the bad guy.
In addition to the crime, there is, as always, a lot of personal drama. The videos released by FOX prior to the episode make this clear. Instead of murder and crime stuff, just about everything deals with people.
Important things you can learn from these videos include:
- The murder victim in "The Bod in the Pod" washes up on a beach (along with a whole lot of garbage) encased in a bizarre pod.
- Bizarre pods make both Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Hodgins (TJ Thyne) very happy.
- Sweets (John Francis Daley) is very definitely still living with Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan.
- Given the playful abuse he is receiving from Booth and Brennan, however, that situation may change at some point in the near future.
- Never leave books on psychology in the bathroom. No good can come of that.
- Cam (Tamara Taylor) has a new boyfriend. The doctor boyfriend (aka, her daughter's gynecologist) is no more.
- Based on the "Cam's New Man" video, one of two things seems likely about Vaziri (Pej Vahdat). 1) He is the new Clark -- the squintern uncomfortable talking about his personal life. 2) He is actually Cam's new boyfriend (hence the conversation about the $200 dinner).
- Christine goes to sleep a lot. This is very handy for a show that obviously doesn't want to spend too much time focusing on the baby.
- Brennan is considering writing a children's book. It won't be her normal kind of book, however, because "A murder would be inappropriate for a toddler."
Who is your guess for Cam's new boyfriend? Could Brennan write a successful children's book? Will Sweets ever move out? Make your own guesses after watching the promo videos.
"Cam's New Man"