'Bones' videos: Pelant returns with a vengeance in 'The Corpse on the Canopy'Add to Favorites | Bones
Pelant is back! The rather evil and technologically impressive Christopher Pelant ( Andrew Leeds) makes his triumphant return to "Bones" in "The Corpse on the Canopy." Can the Jeffersonian team stop him this time around?
Maybe. Maybe not. These videos from the episode give us a clue.
The corpse in the title of this episode is rather impressive in its grotesqueness.
- You have to really want to send a message to get a corpse looking like that. It's no surprise that Hodgins (T.J. Thyne) would jump to the conclusion that Pelant did it.
- There may be something creepier than leaving flower petals in a baby's crib, but we don't want to know what it is.
- "Flaying and flowers. That settles it -- it's Pelant." -- Booth (David Boreanaz) is not wrong here
- Oh right. Hodgins almost killed Pelant.
- Will they actually investigate this case alone? Could Booth just kill the guy in order to get him out of the way? Is "Bones" going vigilante on us?
- "Did any of them deserve to die more than Pelant?" Honestly, considering the people targeted by snipers in military situations, it's entirely possible that some of Booth's kills deserved death more than a serial killer.
- I don't think Hodgins is all right.
For understandable reasons, Angela ( Michaela Conlin) remains very weirded-out by this particular case.
At least Brennan ( Emily Deschanel) has real advice to offer in this case. That's not the kind of experience you want, but it does help.
The problem with catching a killer like Christopher Pelant is finding anything in existence that still relates to the guy. After all, all computer files have a tendency to get erased when he is around.
- Pelant was born in Denmark? Did we know that before?
- It may be that the photos and documents the team have are all that's left.
- "I'll say this for the evil little troll, he always manages to top himself." Caroline (Patricia Belcher) always gets the best lines!
- Agent Flynn (Reed Diamond) is back. Is he evil or just a jerk?
"The Corpse on the Canopy" airs on Monday, Jan. 21 at 8pm on FOX.