'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': 'The Ebony Falcon' Terry is back after he puts his babies to bed
However, after seeing Terry putting his twins (Cagney and Lacey) to bed, they get a little freaked out that something may actually end up happening to him in the field. But Terry wants it. All seemingly goes well until Terry slips up with a simple lie to the ex-con Brandon, and Peralta jumps the gun by going in for the arrest, compromising the investigation and ticking off superior officer "Ebony Falcon."
While Terry gets in Brandon's face, Boyle and Peralta figure out that Brandon's usual trainer may actually be the ring leader, and arrange to meet him at the gym later that night (without Terry). But "Ebony Falcon" figures it out, and swoops in. He's upset he was cut out of the plan, but Peralta explains he really was worried for his safety, and his kids. Terry ends up nabbing the bad guys, transforming into the "Ebony Antelope" in the process ... "brave enough to drink at the lake, but wise enough to run from the lions."
- "Now 'The Ebony Falcon' is monogamous and too tired for sex so his only indulgence is fresh fruit yogurt parfaits." - Terry
- "We'll spend two weeks undercover, infiltrating the gym. 'Gymfiltrating' it. I coined that." - Charles
- "Why do you have so many Lycra bodysuits? And why do you need eight full drawers of underwear?" - Santiago
- "Less talky-talk, more solvey-solve." - Gina
- "He is so strong, but so gentle. He's like a enormous, muscular Ellen DeGeneres." - Boyle
- "He never takes his kids around the precinct for some reason ... because of all the guns and danger!" - Peralta
- "You're looking at the undisputed bubbleweight champion." - Boyle