'Castle' videos: A murder case leads to a kidnapping in 'Target'
The next two "Castle" episodes are going to be very personal. That's because, in the first of the episodes, "Target," a kidnapping case hits close-to-home for Castle ( Nathan Fillion). How close? Video clips from the episode give some clue.
Without giving away too many spoilers from the episode, we can say that "Target" focuses mainly on the kidnapping of two college girls -- one of them Alexis ( Molly Quinn). As Castle goes from crime solver to crime victim, the NYPD and FBI scramble to find the girls before it's too late.
This is the kind of story that definitely needs more than one episode to tell.
Want more "Target" spoilers? Here are five things to know about the episode.
What do we learn from the video clips?
- A murder victim died when a van ran him down. The victim had been shooting a hardcore gun at the vehicle at the time.
- Columbia University only rarely admits gun-toting lunatics.
- The kidnapping target, Sara al-Masri, almost got away from her captors. That escape attempt provides some vital clues to the case.
- Attending academic lectures may be hazardous to your health. This is probably only the case when kidnappers are after you, but still...
- Abandoned cell phones are never a good sign.
"Target" airs on Monday, Feb 18 at 10pm on ABC.