Charlie Sheen does 'True Facts of Truth' with Jimmy Fallon - watch
Is "True Facts of Truth" the creepiest schtick Jimmy Fallon does on "Late Night"? It's a bit where Fallon and a guest (the first one was Ewan McGregor) spout of random untrue facts and try not to crack themselves up.
This time around, Charlie Sheen joins in, which makes the bit even more nightmare fuel than it already was. Really, is this appropriate behavior for a grandfather-to-be?
Some of the highlights include:
- "George Monopoly invented one of the most popular board games of all time -- Chutes and Ladders."
- "The word 'banana' is Latin for 'penis fruit.'"
- "Most snails have lisps, but it doesn't matter because they never talk."
- "The tuba can only be played if a very fat man is walking nearby."
- "Winston Churchill was the first man to say, 'Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner fudge is made.'"
- "80% of the time 60% of Congress is going commando."
- "George Washington's face appears on the quarter, the one dollar bill and Tobey Maguire's left butt cheek."
What do you think, gang? Funny? Disturbing? Both?