Christina Hendricks: Happy 37th birthday to 'Mad Men's' Joan Harris
1. Her character in " Drive" -- Blanche is the anti-Joan Harris: A trashy mess who steals for a living, she totally rocked out the role and held her own on screen with Ryan Gosling.
2. She's married to "Body of Proof" actor Geoffrey Arend, who we totally heart.
3. She co-stars with "Glee's" Chris Colfer in the upcoming "Struck by Lightning" (which was written by Colfer, too):
4. "Firefly!" She played a con artist named Saffron (and also Yolanda and Bridget). She gets "married" to Captain Mal ( Nathan Fillion) without his knowledge and drugs him with poison lipstick. Nice!
5. No one rocks a red carpet like Christina (see above). Okay, so maybe this is slightly related to being one of the most beautiful women in the world, but hey -- fashion sense counts for something, too.