Comic-Con 2013: Jensen Ackles talks 'Supernatural' Season 9
"Supernatural" star Jensen Ackles took some time during the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con to talk about what's coming in Season 9 of his show.
Here are some interview highlights that Jensen had to share:
- "They have no choice now but to dive in and figure out how they're going to navigate this whole new element that is now on their plate -- all the angels and demons ... We don't know how the angels are going to come into play, whether they're friend or foe."
- "I like the fact that Dean is not playing the guilty cheerleader anymore."
- On Crowley: "They think that he is going to better serve them alive than dead
- "But of course it's all going to backfire, it's all going to go to s***. That's just Season 9."
- "They have outgrown the scope of Dad's journal to the extent of what they're dealing with."
- On Castiel becoming human: "It's going to be interesting to see how the relationship between Castiel and -- not just Dean but Dean and Sam -- goes from here, given the fact that he is just a regular guy. Might have to have a few training sessions in store... 'OK, this is how we load a gun.'"