'Cougar Town': 5 things to expect when Travis goes to college
But ABC has released the second episode of Season 2, titled "Let Yourself Go," in which Travis leaves for college. Here are a few things you can expect.
Spoiler alert: We won't ruin any major plot points or funny moments, but if you want the full, unsullied experience, do not keep reading.
What you'll see
- As Travis is preparing to leave for school, the subject of drinkings games comes up -- from who else? Laurie. So of course Jules and Co. decide to play quarters, but being the gang we know and love and not a bunch of frat boys, they play with pinot noir. We wouldn't expect anything less.
- Ellie and Andy are up to their usual parenting antics. We don't want to spoil anything because it's a very funny B plot, but suffice to say that it involves a fake death for food and Stan in a harness and pulley.
- When Travis gives Bobby his old laptop, Laurie introduces Bobby to the internet. It's a little like the opening minutes of "2001: A Space Odyssey." Hilarity ensues.
- Woot woot! All aboard Jules' Crazy Train! Did you think she would handle it well that her baby is leaving for college?
- One thing you won't see in the second episode is any Grayson-Jules-Bobby love triangle stuff. Which leads us to believe that is addressed in the season opener. We can hardly wait to see it.
"Cougar Town" premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 9:30 ET on ABC.
Follow Zap2it and Zap2it Andrea on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest movies, TV and celeb news.
Photo credits: ABC