'Cougar Town' welcomes Jennifer Aniston: 5 things to expect from the premiere
Spoiler alert: We won't ruin any major plot points, but if you want the full, unsullied experience, do not keep reading.
What you'll see
- Jennifer Aniston is hilarious as Jules' new crunch-granola-sage-burning shrink ("5, 4, 3, my anger is a puddle, I simply step out."). While there is no word of this character being anything more than a one-off, we think she should pop back in from time to time.
- The Grayson-Jules-Bobby love triangle is addressed and leads to a very sweet moment between Grayson and Bobby.
- Andy forms a new kind of friendship with a new kind of Jules. And that's all we'll say.
- The side plot of Laurie and Travis staying up as long as they can to prep Trav for college life is delightful and gives the episode another majorly sweet moment.
- The Movie Mash-up Game might be our new favorite thing in the entire world. The game is trying to guess the movie someone describes, which is a mash-up of two titles that have a common word. We've posted a few below so you can get a feel for the game before the episode airs. Leave your guesses in the comments.
1. A bunch of Brits explore the different types of relationships when they pay a girl to pretend to be their girlfriend so they can hang with the cool crowd at school.
2. A middleweight boxer destroys his family as he rises to fame as a minor league catcher helping out the latest rookie sensation on the mound.
3. After receiving training on Dagobah, the hero sets out to rescue his friends at the 1955 Enchantment Under the Sea dance.
"Cougar Town" premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 9:30 ET on ABC.
Follow Zap2it and Zap2it Andrea on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest movies, TV and celeb news.
Photo credits: ABC