'Covert Affairs': 'Wonk' and 9 other things we learned
Spoilers: Really, must we warn you by now? Watch the show first!
What we've learned from the two-hour finale:
Part I: "I Can't Quit You Baby"
1. Anna Chlumsky - So that's what happened to the "My Girl" star. You know, even as Vivian Long, she kind of looks the same.
2. Wonk - (noun, slang) a "student who spends much time studying and has little or no social life" (according to Dictionary.com)
3. Auggie is better than Ben Stiller.
4. Annie is still very, very green despite knowing enough Turkish "to get by."
5. Toothaches hurt like the dickens, but if you wait till next episode, you won't have to worry about it anymore.
Part II: "When The Levee Breaks"
1. Excruciating office parties are universal.
2. It's a cowrie bracelet not necklace. Oops.
3. Liza Hearn's leak is former Director of the National Clandestine Service, Henry Wilcox, that dog.
4. Joan and Arthur's marriage just might have a fighting chance.
5. USA is determined to leave us cliffhung with possible fatal shootings. First "White Collar," now this?
All in all, we'd have liked more conclusions, but hey, there's still the second half of the season for that ... in Summer 2011. Sigh.
[ UPDATE: A previous version of the article erroneously listed the return date as January, which is actually when "Covert Affair's" sister show "White Collar" returns.]
How did you like the "Covert Affairs" finale?
Follow Zap2it and Zap2itHanh on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest movies, TV and celeb news.
Photo credit: USA Network