Dakota Fanning answers your questions on 'Late Night'
Fanning will appear on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Wednesday, March 17, and the "Twilight" and "The Runaways" star will answer your question -- maybe.
Here's the deal: Head over to Jimmy's blog before Wednesday at 10 a.m. ET and submit a video question. The folks at "Late Night" will pick a few lucky submissions for Fanning to answer during the show.
Just a few suggestions in case you're stumped:
- Is Kristen Stewart a good kisser?
- What was it like playing rock icon Cherie Currie in "The Runaways"?
- What did you do to celebrate your Sweet 16 last month?
- What do you think of Jimmy's impression of Robert Pattinson? Is your "Twilight" co-star really "bothered" all that much?
- Are K-Stew and R-Patz really dating? Seriously?
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Facebook and Zap2itChristine on Twitter for the latest movies, TV and celebrity news.
'Twilight's Kristen Stewart makes out with Dakota Fanning in 'The Runaways'
'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning latest 'Runaways' trailer
From precocious child star to 'Twilight' vampire -- Happy 16th Birthday, Dakota Fanning!
Photo credit: WireImage