Demi Moore secretly attended Miley Cyrus' penis cake party
Sources tell the site that Moore was partying in the VIP section of Club Icon with her daughter and friends, and drinking her favorite poison, Red Bull. She reportedly left with Rumer around midnight.
A few days later, Demi was seen clubbing with Rumer around Hollywood. On January 23rd, she was hospitalized after inhaling nitrous oxide in the form of whip-its. The 911 call has a woman saying Demi had smoked something similar to incense and was having convulsions. The site was told that a friend at the house told paramedics that Moore was also doing whip-its.