'DWTS' Season 17 partners: Tyne Stecklein and Emma Slater headline the new facesAdd to Favorites | Dancing With the Stars
Tyne Stecklein (above, left) is dancing with Bill Nye, the Science Guy. She has danced on the "High School Musical" tour and in the sequel to the popular Disney Channel original movie. Tyne also appeared in "Burlesque" and "No Strings Attached" with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman.
The second new dancer is Emma Slater (above, right), who is partnering comedian Bill Engvall, who has danced with the "DWTS" troupe for three seasons before now partnering a celeb. Likewise, Sasha Farber, who has been with the troupe since Season 13, will take to the dance floor this year to partner Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi of MTV's "Jersey Shore."
Check out all the partners in our photo gallery. They're also listed below:
- Snooki is paired with Sasha Farber, a brand-new dancer.
- Keyshawn Johnson is dancing with Sharna Burgess, who was new last year.
- Valerie Harper is paired with Tristan McManus
- Brant Daugherty will be dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
- Christina Milian is paired with two-time champ Mark Ballas
- Bill Nye is partnered with brand-new dancer Tyne Stecklein
- Elizabeth Berkley is paired with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Corbin Bleu is paired with fan-favorite Karina Smirnoff
- Amber Riley's partner is last season's winner Derek Hough (he's a four-time champ).
- Bill Engvall is paired with Emma Slater, another brand-new dancer from the troupe.
- Jack Osbourne is dancing with fan-fave Cheryl Burke
- Leah Remini is being partnered by Tony Dovolani
Who do you think has a good chance just looking at the pairings? We have a good feeling about Brant Daugherty/Peta Murgatroyd and Elizabeth Berkley/Val Chmerkovskiy.
"Dancing With the Stars" premieres Monday, Sept. 16 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.