'Fargo' episode 9 morality index: Lou Solverson bursts onto the sceneAdd to Favorites | Fargo
The "Fargo" morality index, week nine:
1. Lou Solverson (last week NA): Papa Solverson comes bursting onto the index at the top slot, as the hero of the week slyly gives Lorne Malvo the business without tipping his hand in the tensest scene the show has done so far. A round of applause to you, Lou.
2. Agents Pepper and Budge (last week No. 5): These two are finally on the right track, and we have to give them major props for not only recognizing the fine police work Molly has done, but for praising her in front of Chief Oswalt.
3. Molly Grimly (last week No. 3): Her hard work has finally paid off and we love getting to watch her make Lester squirm. We feel confident she'll end the season on the top of the list, but this week, we had to spread the love around to some other MVPs.
4. Bill Oswalt (last week No. 4): At least he isn't actively standing in Molly's way? *sigh*
5. Lorne Malvo (last week No. 6): Sure, it's pretty cold-hearted to shoot your wife and the people you're using to get at a witness protection protectee, but Lester didn't leave him much of a choice. We also know he didn't mean to kill Linda and maybe wouldn't have if he didn't have to.
6. Lester Nygaard (last week. No. 7): Well, this is pretty much the last straw. Sending your wife into the line of fire dressed as you? Lester is a stone-cold psycho. We can't wait for Molly to lock his butt up.
Dropping off the index this week: The show's creators. Not that we don't love them, but that was a special shout-out.
What did you think of "A Fox, A Rabbit and A Cabbage"?