'Game of Thrones' Season 3 posters and spoilerific episode titles debutAdd to Favorites | Game of Thrones
HBO has debuted 12 new character posters in anticipation of the upcoming third season of "Game of Thrones." Featuring characters ranging from Daenerys Targaryen to Sandor Clegane, the images promise dark times to come in the next 10 episodes of the hit fantasy series.
Check out all 12 new pictures here, and expect to start seeing them in your daily life too. HBO has said that these posters will launch outdoors and in print starting the week of March 3.
In other exciting -- and much more spoilery -- news, eight of the 10 episode titles for "Game of Thrones" Season 3 have been revealed. Fans who have read George R.R. Martin's "A Storm of Swords" will see at least one title in there that they will dread -- but don't spoil it for people who don't know what's coming! As for the season finale, all we'll tell you is that the word "Mhysa" means "mother" in Low Valyrian, the language spoken in Slaver's Bay. We'll let you do with that what you will.
Here they are, via Blastr:
- Ep. 301 -- "Valar Dohaeris"
- Ep. 302 -- "Dark Wings, Dark Words"
- Ep. 303 -- "Walk of Punishment"
- Ep. 304 -- "And Now His Watch Is Ended"
- Ep. 305 - "Kissed By Fire"
- Ep. 306 -- to be determined
- Ep. 307 -- "The Bear and the Maiden Fair"
- Ep. 308 -- to be determined
- Ep. 309 -- "The Rains of Castamere"
- Ep. 310 -- "Mhysa"
"Game of Thrones" Season 3 premieres on HBO on March 31.