Get on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' with your April Fools' Day prank videoAdd to Favorites | Jimmy Kimmel Live
It's April Fools' Day Tuesday and "Jimmy Kimmel Live" host Jimmy Kimmel has some suggestions for some excellent pranks you can pull today, plus the best ones will be featured on his show.
- Fill a sock with baby powder and hit 'em with it
- Cut the butt out of their pants
- Switch out their shampoo with soup
- Take all the breakfast cereal out of the box and replace it with golf balls
- Send a middle-of-the-night text to their boss that says, "You up, dummy?"
- Replace all the money in their wallet with sliced ham
- Sign your grandma up for Tinder, sign your grandpa up for Grindr
Then Kimmel tells his viewers that if they pull a good April Fools' Day prank, make sure to video it and put it on YouTube with the title "Hey Jimmy Kimmel, happy April Fools'." You'll get a message in response from "JKL" and the best ones will be shown on his show tomorrow. He also asks you to please not harm anyone or damage in property in the process.