'Gilmore' guy flies the 'Pan Am' skies; 'Chuck' star has a date with 'Teenage Daughter'
- Former "Gilmore Girls" guy Scott Cohen will take to the air in a guest arc on ABC's new drama "Pan Am." Cohen, lately of USA's "Necessary Roughness," will appear in three episodes as a vice president of the airline. He'll first appear in the show's fourth episode. [ EW]
- Ryan McPartlin -- "Chuck's" Captain Awesome -- will moonlight on FOX's new comedy "I Hate My Teenage Daughter" this season. He's set to guest-star as a dad who catches the eye of Jaime Pressly's character. [ TVLine]
- Now that Mike Chang ( Harry Shum Jr.) is a regular on "Glee," we'll get to meet his parents this season. Keong Sim ("The Last Airbender") and Tamlyn Tomita ("Law & Order: LA") will play the Changs in the season's third episode. [ EW]
- ABC's new comedy "Suburgatory" has added Jay Mohr in a recurring part as the not-often-home husband of Cheryl Hines' character. The character attempts to live his life in the style of his two favorite Donalds -- Trump and Draper -- which explains why he's not around a whole lot. [ TVLine]
- "Daily Show" correspondent, writer and actor Larry Wilmore has some "Happy Endings" in his future. He'll guest as Damon Wayans Jr.'s boss in an early episode this season, and there's a chance he could return later on as well. [Vulture]
- "Lie to Me" star Tim Roth could be back on TV in the relatively near future -- he's signed a deal with 20th Century Fox TV (which produced "Lie to Me"). The studio will develop a project for him to star in, and he'll also be able to pitch ideas as a producer. [ Deadline]