'Glee' season 3 premiere: 5 questions we want answeredAdd to Favorites | Glee
In the off-season, show creator Ryan Murphy made changes (adding a real writers' room, for instance) and promised to eschew splashy guest stars and musician tribute shows to concentrate on the characters and the story. We're all in favor of that, but in the interests of being super-specific we've got these 5 questions we'd like to see answered in the season opener:
1. Who are the new kids? We can't wait to meet Sugar Motta ( Vanessa Lengies) who will reportedly be filling the indispensable Rachel Berry Nemesis position this season. Also, thanks to Chord Overstreet's exit (see below), Mercedes ( Amber Riley) has a new boyfriend in the form of Marcus ( LaMarcus Tinker).
2. What's up with Brittany (Heather Morris) and Santana (Naya Rivera)? Are they a couple or not? One season of wishy-washiness is enough.
3. When will the Gleeks graduate? There was some confusion during the off-season about where exactly our McKinley High glee-sters are in their academic careers. We're hoping the season opener gives us a clear idea of which grade each character is in and when he/she is expected to leave the school -- and the show.
4. Where is Sam? We totally heart Sam (and Chord) and loved his budding relationship with Mercedes. The explanation for his sudden departure had better be good.
5. Why is Quinn's (Dianna Agron) hair pink? We're not sure we'll get to pink in episode 1, but we've heard rumblings that Quinn takes on a more rebellious persona in the new season. We can't wait to find out what inspires her to think pink.
What are you hoping to see in the season opener, zappers?