'Grimm' Season 2 finale preview: 5 things to expect in 'Goodnight, Sweet Grimm'Add to Favorites | Grimm
It remains to be seen how Nick, Monroe and Rosalee will end up resolving the zombie problem in Portland in "Grimm's" Season 2 finale, especially since it was revealed that Eric Renard is working with Baron Samedi. But there's more at play in "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" than meets the eye.
Zap2it had the chance to check out tonight's episode ahead of time and can tease that there are some big surprises in store in "Goodnight, Sweet Grim." In anticipation of the big Season 2 finale, here are five teases from the upcoming episode.
1. The magic behind the zombies is revealed... And it turns out that the zombies aren't quite as undead as they at first seem. That must have been what leading man David Giuntoli meant when he said, " "We deal with the undead in a way that's never been approached before in very typical 'Grimm' fashion."
2. Someone will get bit by a zombie... But since these aren't your average zombies, the bite might not result in the same transformative ending that is expected in traditional zombie stories.
3. The spice shop has an important role to play... Okay, the spice shop and Rosalee always have an important role to play, but this time it's in more ways than just helping to resolve the latest Wesen problem.
4. A character will die... But this is "Grimm" we're talking about here. Maybe the death won't happen quite the way Giuntoli has been teasing it.
5. Someone will get lucky... We won't say who, but if you've been paying attention at the end of this season, you should have a good idea of who it is.
"Goodnight, Sweet Grimm" airs tonight at 10 p.m. PT on NBC.