Harrison Ford: No answer on 'Star Wars' sequels to Jay LenoAdd to Favorites | The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
He stayed literally silent, actually. Harrison Ford didn't say a word until Leno moved on to the next question.
Odd silences and jokey responses were a lot of what Jay got when he questioned the movie star on Wednesday, Oct. 23. Ford was ready and willing to talk about his soon-to-be-released film, "Ender's Game," but he didn't seem interested in saying much on any other topic.
In addition to a non-answer about "Star Wars" what did Leno get out of Ford?
- Harrison Ford pretended not to remember the rather awful opening pitch he threw at a baseball game earlier this year. Fortunately, Leno had a video.
- Ford insisted that he did not replace Bruce Willis in the next "Expendables" sequel. It's a new role.
- The actor definitely didn't recall being in the original "Ironside" series at any point.
- In a montage of early Harrison Ford roles, one showed the actor -- in the 1967 film, "Luv" -- wearing a beret.
- Much like the "Ender's Game" ads that focus on Ford's character and on war, Ford managed to describe the entire plot of the movie without mentioning that it's a story about a kid named Ender.