'I Wanna Marry Harry's' Chelsea Brookshire answers 5 quick questions
1. What did you think of "Prince Harry"? Did you think it was really him?
I thought Prince Harry was fun and had a good sense of humor. I like to be around people who know how to have a good time. I never thought or said it was Prince Harry and I thought the idea of the girls believing it was him was funny.
2. What was your favorite part about filming the show?
I really enjoyed being able to live on the beautiful estate. That was my favorite part of filming.
3. Talk about the drama with Maggie, what was going on there? Why did she and Anna Lisa act like you all had to be best friends?
Why they were all so worried about myself not wanting to be friends with them is still very odd to me. We are all grown women so I don't understand why we came here for a man and they are concerned about what I'm doing. Focus on winning him over not a friendship with me. I've always been taught to be a leader and not a follower. I don't run in packs I do better alone.
4. Why did you choose to leave?
I chose to leave because I don't tolerate nonsense. I felt like the focus started to become more of girls starting drama with each other and ganging up on girls than trying to win over the guy we all came here for. Childish behavior isn't my style.
5. Who is your favorite princess, Disney or otherwise?
I don't have a favorite princess.