James Franco's 'Inside the Actors Studio' questionnaire: Rabbits and burgers
We love us some Franco, so this is all fascinating, but we really enjoy the traditional questionnaire that James Lipton puts to the guests. Franco certainly doesn't disappoint with a few of his answers.
Here's the 10 questions and answers. We've included a couple of Lipton's funnier reactions as well.
1. What is your favorite word?
The only word that comes to mind just because I like the way it sounds is "Scotch."
2. What is your least favorite word?
When I'm reading, I don't like unnecessary things like, "I thought" or "he said."
3. What turns you on?
Sometimes rabbits, like, turn me on. I don't know why.
( Lipton: That's fine. I too have met an attractive rabbit.)
4. What turns you off?
I don't really get turned on when I'm embarrassed. It turns me off.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Like Motown. I don't know.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
There are a few people's voices that yeah, it's just like -- I probably shouldn't say their names, but people I've been forced into tight quarters with.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
One of the swear words I, for whatever reason, tend to use when I'm alone is "s***burger." I don't know why, but when I do something stupid, I say, "Aww, s***burger." I don't know where it comes from.
( Lipton: Seventeen years I've waited for that one.)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Well, I've been writing and directing and so yeah those are things I'm doing.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
If you had to design weapons, you'd probably feel pretty bad about yourself I would think.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
That you lived to the fullest and yeah, that you helped some people.