Jason Mayhem Miller: UFC bans fighter after incident

jason-mayhem-miller-ufc-gi.jpgUFC fighter Jayson "Mayhem" Miller will fight no more after the organization banned the athlete following a post-bout incident May 27.

According to Bleacher Report, UFC president Dana White says "some crazy s--- happened backstage" and Miller was let go from the company. Reports first speculated that his dismissal had to do with his poor performance against CB Dollaway, but we now know it was due to something else altogether.

Bleacher Report says that Miller had already announced plans to retire from MMA, but has now been forced to do so by his employers. What, exactly, the incident entailed is still a mystery.

Are you sad to see Miller go?
Photo/Video credit: Getty Images