Jon Cryer: Charlie Sheen debacle was 'an awful thing to be a part of'Add to Favorites | Two and a Half Men
The interview hit on a variety of topics including Sheen's tumultuous departure, the integration of Ashton Kutcher and finding out about getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- On Charlie Sheen's actions: "It was a weird, it was an awful thing to be a part of."
- On how he dealt with the show's upheaval: "I'm glad that some measure of peace has come out of all of it. But I never want to go through it again."
- On his new co-worker, Kutcher: "They've managed to bring in Ashton in a really terrific way. Ashton just did the show on Friday and tore the roof off the joint."
- On how they're writing Sheen off the show: "I'm not allowed to say much about it ... I'll tell you it's funny."
- On finding out he's getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: "[Growing up] I couldn't even dream of something like that, and that that's going to be a reality for me, has not sunk in."
Here's the video: