Josh Hutcherson provides us with five more reasons to love him
1. Like his character, Peeta, he can cook. " I do a really good french apple pie - the whole shebang, including the crust. And I made a couple of loaves of bread when I was visiting Kentucky, where I'm from... But I'm really more of a grill guy - I do great burgers and beer-can chicken."
2. He wants to spend his money on shoes. For you. "Whenever I go into Bloomingdale's, I head to the women's shoe section and think, 'Hmm, maybe I'll get my next girlfriend a pair of those.' I always buy my mom Louboutins or Jimmy Choos for her birthday. I have a pretty good sense of style, all in all. Once I figure out a woman, I know what she should wear - which comes in handy when you have a mom and girlfriends. You can always make them happy with a nice bag or a pair of pumps."
3. He rides a motorcycle. "Yep, I have a Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight. It's a new model designed to look like an old-school '60s one. I put a metallic midnight-blue tank on it that has the outline of Kentucky on the side."
4. He's nice to his exes. "No, [Vanessa Hudgens and I] are not dating, but we talk all the time. She and I got close during the 'Journey 2' shoot because we hit it off immediately and, well, those things happen in a beautiful place like Hawaii. I'm a 'You only live once, so enjoy it right here, right now' kind of guy, and she's the same."
5. He's as obsessed with "Hunger Games" as we are. "I've never connected with a character more than with Peeta. Like him, I'm not going to compromise my integrity for anybody."