Justin Bieber's Twitter meltdown slams 'fake stories,' warns people who judge
He attacks the "rumors," "fake stories," "fake fines," reports about his alleged new girlfriend and then warns people to be careful of the judgment they pass because he is only judged by one power and Bieber serves him.
Presumably he means Voldemort.
The rant is as follows:
- rumors rumors and more rumors. nothing more nothing less. might talk about them 1 day. rt now im just gonna be positive. cant bring me down
- im focused on the good things in life. im blessed and not forgetting it. im giving back every day for it. cant phase me
- fake stories to sell papers i guess are part of the job. but im a good person. i know that. u cant tell me different. we know the truth
- as long as my family, friends, and fans r with me u can say whatever. we are all equal in God's eyes & we have a responsibility to eachother
- so make up stories about fake fines and make no mention of the positive....
- or say when i came out of my show with my shirt off because after performing for 2 hours i might be sweaty i was going into a club (really?)
- or any girl i stand next to is my girl or that i dont care, or that i dont feel, or that a 19 year old going to a club in europe is wild...
- i understand it is part of the job to be judged...but judge me on the facts, judge me on the music, and be careful of the judgement u pass
- but know this...im only judged by one power, and i serve him
- so yeah I will continue being me. i will continue to serve, to perform, to care, to love, to smile, to dance, to play, to sing...
- and u are welcome to join, because i carry no hate. We got to much love for that. Im about the music.
- Gonna enjoy the day and keep smiling. so should all of u. Much love. i see u #beliebers = i love u
- now back to this music
What do you think, fans? We think -- God bless Twitter.