Kanye West reveals baby North's first picture on Kim Kardashian's mom Kris Jenner's talk show
Highlights from the interview include:
- "She's (Kim) definitely teaching me and helping me to become a better person."
- "I might be the only guy in the world that knows how to pick out shoes for a girl."
- "The thing I think about as a dad, is protection. My only goal is to protect my daughter."
- "It's important that I walk and raise my family with Christian values"
- "I'm gonna give her the chance to develop different skill sets."
- "I'm very, very, very blessed and with that comes great responsibility."
- "I'm supposed to be a musical genius, but I can't work the car seat that well."
- "I feel very happy that the President mentions me so often. ... Obama basically said we're the new American Dream."
- "Now I try to get home early just to be with my family."
Watch clips from Kanye's interview below. What do you think of his new baby girl?