Katy Perry visits 'Raising Hope'; 'Cougar Town's' Josh Hopkins guests on 'In Plain Sight'
- Katy Perry will help "Raising Hope" celebrate its new timeslot -- 8 p.m. ET Tuesdays -- when she guest-stars on the FOX comedy March 6. She'll play a jail guard who makes things rough on Sabrina ( Shannon Woodward) after Sabrina's arrested in an Occupy Natesville protest. Yes, that's Perry in the picture. [ FOX]
- "Cougar Town" star Josh Hopkins will appear on two episodes of "In Plain Sight's" final season, which debuts March 16. He'll play a single dad who puts the moves on Mary ( Mary McCormack) -- but the return of Raph ( Cristian de la Fuente) might put a damper on the potential new relationship. [ TV Guide]
- "The X Factor's" Rachel Crow has signed a record deal with Columbia Records, and she's also making her way to TV. The 14-year-old will have a recurring part on Nickelodeon's new series "Fred: The Show," and the cable channel is also developing a comedy project built around her. [ Nickelodeon]
- Former "Lost" regular Dominic Monaghan is embarking on a new adventure with BBC America. The cable channel has picked up "Wild Things with Dominic Monaghan," an eight-episode travelogue where he searches for the "biggest, scariest and weirdest insects on the planet" in places like Ecuador and Namibia. [ BBC America]
- CMT has renewed its series "Bayou Billionaires" and "My Big Redneck Vacation" for second seasons. Since their debuts in January, the two shows have become the highest-rated original series in the channel's history. [ CMT]
- CBS will keep broadcasting the annual Kennedy Center Honors through 2018 after renewing its broadcast agreement with the center. CBS has aired the honors every year since 1978. [ CBS]