Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might have a TV wedding (duh)Add to Favorites | Keeping Up With the Kardashians
"No duh!" -- Everybody.
According to Us, "If they choose to film the wedding, it will be filmed by them, not a TV crew," an insider reveals to Us. "And they'd sell it to a network."
That network will obviously be E!, because there's no way the network that made the Kardashians stars will let the actual wedding of the century go to a competitor.
Kim and Kanye have allegedly not made a final decision, but the newly engaged couple think the ceremony will be "on the small side." HAHAHAHA. Funny stuff, Us Weekly source. Who knew the Kardashians kept such jokesters in their entourage?
In honor of the most obvious news story of the year (or the week, at least), here are five more facts about Kim and Kanye that you definitely already know to be true:
1. They have a daughter. You might've heard something about it? She was born in June.
2. Her name is North West. Yep, that is her actual name.
3. Kanye likes fashion. Have you listened to his music? He talks about it.
4. He makes Kim wear weird stuff. You might have seen pictures of it.
5. Kim got married on TV before. It cost a lot of money too. It didn't take.