Kim Zolciak: Fire rips through 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star's garage

Add to Favorites | Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding
×
Remove from Favorites
Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding has been added to your favorites.
OK
CANCEL
kim-zolciak-dont-be-tardy-for-the-wedding.jpg Kim Zolciak was likely happy that the fire department wasn't tardy to respond to a fire that ignited in the garage of her Roswell, Ga., home on Wednesday (May 23) morning. The "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding"/ "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star was unharmed, along with her family and most of her sprawling home.

A rep for the Roswell police department tells TMZ that the fire started when an ATV in her garage went up in flames. But, with the fire department quick to respond, the blaze was soon extinguished and didn't spread to any other areas.

A thankful Zolciak -- who is pregnant with her second child -- tweeted, "Shout out to Roswell Fire Dept for their quick response this morning! God is always on my side! #grateful" afer the ordeal was over.

Photo/Video credit: Getty Images