Kourtney, Khloe Kardashian defending sister Kim Kardashian in wake of divorce
Everybody doing OK? OK. Well, naturally, since the wedding lasted all of 72 days before Kim filed the divorce papers, there has been some backlash over whether the entire thing (which actually made them millions in TV and magazine deals) was just a publicity stunt. Cynical, right?
Well, when there's backlash against one Kardashian, there is always another Kardashian there to jump into the fray and defend the one being attacked. In this case, sisters Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have stepped into the ring.
- "Reading some these comments r so hurtful. Im grateful 4our fans who understand & r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is everything"
- "Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer! I love YOU"
- "Our sister is going through a difficult time but we're a close family and are sticking together like always."
- "We appreciate everyone's kindness and support. @KimKardashian, we love you.
- "Lol I always think that!RT @JonathanCheban: Isn't it funny..the people that talk #!@%*# and are haters NEVER have a picture on the Twitter profile!! Must be some ugly people inside & out"
- "I go on record saying a lot of nasty comments have eggs as their picture. Get it straight what I said egg. An yes I'm a #!@%*# too.RT @rgonel2070: @KourtneyKardash : a lot of your fans are eggs. Do you want to go on record as being a #!@%*#?"
What do you think, Pop2it readers?