Kris and Bruce Jenner headed for divorce? Maybe not
So who to believe? Well, let's look at the "facts" per the "sources" (so many quotation marks needed).
From the National Enquirer:
- "Insiders" are saying Bruce has reached his breaking point with Kris due to her "flirting with younger men and raging egomania over the Kardashian clan's wildly successful business empire."
- She also reportedly "constantly belittles his appearance and complains to mutual friends that he's a boring old fart. Then she has the gall to flaunt her relationships with younger guys in his face!"
- Bruce has supposedly been talking about the split with his golfing pals at Lake Sherwood Country Club, and he "hates it when cronies at the Country Club jokingly call him Bruce Kardashian."
- "One of Bruce's pals who's a sports entertainment lawyer has helped Bruce value the assets of the Kardashian-Jenner empire [$155 million, according to the Enquirer] if he moves forward with a split. He's also talked to a divorce attorney buddy about potential custody arrangements for his two girls with Kris."
And the rebuttal from E! News:
- A "family source" tells E!, "They're not getting divorced. It is all rubbish." (A clue! Maybe the source is British!)
- Bruce and Kris aren't commenting on the story because they don't take it seriously.
- The source adds, "This same basic story has been on covers of mags for the last year, and none of them is true."
So do you think the Jenners are going their separate ways? Or is it all just "rubbish"?