Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian 'didn't make a dime off of this wedding'
The Kardashian mom tells syndicated radio show "Johnjay and Rick" that her daughter Kim didn't make any money from her televised wedding extravaganza. Kim Kardashian and future ex-husband Kris Humphries began divorce proceedings just 72 days after marrying.
"She didn't make a dime off of this wedding," Jenner tells the radio hosts. "She actually spent millions of dollars on this wedding, so it's not something that she thought would ever not be happily ever after."
Once you're done laughing, feel free to enjoy a list of all the ways that Kim apparently made no money off the wedding.
Kim, good luck explaining this on your tax return:
- An estimated $12 - $15 million from E! for the four-hour special.
- A 20-carat diamond engagement ring, valued at an estimated $2 million.
- A reported $1.5 million from People magazine for exclusive photo rights to the wedding.
- Another estimated $300,000 from People for exclusive rights for photos of their engagement announcement.
- A reported $200,000 from Us Weekly for exclusive honeymoon photos.
- OK! magazine reportedly paid $100,000 for exclusive photos of the bridal shower.
- $100,000 for Kim's official wedding perfume "Love" (1,000 bottles @ $100 per bottle)
- A wedding registry valued at $65,000 (not including other gifts, of course)
- A $20,000 Vera Wang bridal gown she apparently got gratis.
- A $15,000 wedding cake for free compliments of Hansen's Cakes.