Lady Gaga's 72 hours in Grammy egg: 10 ways she should have used that time
The "Born This Way" singer called in to Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show and told listeners that she spent 72 hours incubated in her Grammy egg, err, vessel.
"I was in there for about 72 hours, and it was a very creative experience, and it was a time for me to prepare and really think about the meaning of ["Born This Way"] and get prepared for the performance," she says. "I really wanted to be born on stage."
We here at Zap2it immediately thought, "There has got to be a better way she could have spent that time."
We should acknowledge, however, that she didn't explicitly mention whether the 72 hours was consecutive or spaced apart. The comment led us to believe it was the 72 hours prior to her performance, but it would seem more likely that she's either lying or we are misinterpreting her message.
Either way, we've compiled a list of 10 ways we think those 72 hours could have been better spent. What do you think, Zappers? Weigh in with your thoughts in the comments section below.
1. Coming up with a better dance routine
2. Listening to Madonna's "Express Yourself" 1080 times
3. Exploring various ways to cook and eat an egg
4. Constructing a dress made out of salmon
5. Creating an outfit made entirely of prosthetic nubbins
6. Um, rehearsing?
7. Catching up on the entire "Gossip Girl" series
8. Designing a vessel that doesn't look like an egg
9. Brushing up on Whitney Houston's music
10. Not being stuck inside of an egg