Leah Remini reunites with 'DWTS' Tony Dovolani on 'The Exes'; David Schwimmer eyes return to TVAdd to Favorites | The Exes
- "Dancing With the Stars" fans should get excited about the Wednesday, Feb. 19 episode of "The Exes," which sees Season 3 guest-star Leah Remini reuniting for a dance number with her "DWTS" partner Tony Dovolani. [ Twitter]
- David Schwimmer has a new pilot in the works at ABC titled "Irreversible," about a self-absorbed couple and the problems they often cause for themselves. The "Friends" alum plays one half of the couple, a pessimistic writer named Andy. [ TV Guide]
- Now that his run on "Homeland" has come to an end, Damian Lewis is looking to find some new work on the small screen. It's being reported that Lewis is in talks to play King Henry VIII in a six-part BBC Two production of the historical fiction novels "Wolf Hall" and "Bring Up The Bodies." Mark Rylance is already playing the part of Thomas Cromwell. The project is due to start shooting in Spring 2014. [ Daily Mail]
- NBC has ordered two additional episodes of its first-year drama "Chicago PD," bringing its total for the season to 15. The spinoff of "Chicago Fire" has performed reasonably well in the ratings over its first few weeks, averaging a little under 7 million viewers and a 1.7 rating in adults 18-49. Its premiere grew by 45 percent in the demo and 33 percent in viewers with DVR viewing added in.
- Toni Trucks ("Hostages," "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2") has joined the cast of TNT's "Franklin & Bash" for Season 4. She'll play a funny, tough new associate at the firm when the show resumes in the summer.
- Freshman syndicated show "Paternity Court" has been picked up for a second season, with renewals in 80 percent of the country. The show is coming off its highest-rated week to date in mid-January.