'Modern Family' on 'Jimmy Kimmel': Racist cowbells, Emmys and feudingAdd to Favorites | Modern Family
So what are the "Modern Family" actors like when hanging out with Jimmy Kimmel? Quotes from the six actors gives us a clue.
- "I am aggressively angry to be here right now." - Eric Stonestreet, who would have rather been at the Dodgers game
- "We were shocked! Because we had lost everything." - Julie Bowen on winning the Best Comedy Emmy this year
- "Plus, there was all that death at the Emmys" - Julie Bowen on the Emmys
- Sofia Vergara brought 21 guests to the Emmy red carpet -- in previous years, security told her she was bringing too many people.
- "I thought it was a racist thing." - Sofia Vergara, when cowbells were mentioned
- "I thought it was awesome!" - Jesse Tyler Ferguson on his wedding
"I honestly didn't care for it." - Eric Stonestreet
- "'With my body, I thee worship' -- it's like biblical porn!" - Julie Bowen, speaking of her co-star's wedding vows
"That's why I chose it. I like porn and I like the Bible." - Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- "I say it or I just think it?" - Sofia Vergara, when asked to supply a game answer
- "I don't know what Facebook is." - Ed O'Neill
"Modern Family" airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on ABC.