'Nashville': 5 things to know about 'Where He Leads Me'
First of all, here are the basics of the episode, from the official ABC description:
Rayna needs to take a look at what's really important to her after hearing Teddy's side of the story about Peggy; Juliette feels a sense of belonging with Sean's family that she has never experienced before; Gunnar risks his partnership with Scarlett when he confesses his feelings; and music producer Dominic Wells invites Avery to Atlanta to work together while Deacon gets an amazing offer to tour -- but both opportunities come with a price.
Got that? Now for the good stuff -- five spoilers from "Where He Leads Me."
1. The episode picks up within minutes of the "Wrong Song" performance from last week. The first words spoken? "That was a lot of fun!" This sentence may or may not be true.
2. Deacon's ( Charles Esten) tour offer comes while the man is sitting next to a guitar-shaped pool.
3. Sean's ( Tilky Montgomery Jones) little sister, Dana ( Madison Lintz), is Juliette's biggest fan. The teenager coaxes a special performance out of Juliette in an unusual (for the country star) setting.
4. Someone says this line: "You're amazing. You have more talent than anyone I know." The response to this praise may surprise you.
5. Before the episode ends, look for a break-up (maybe even two!), a reaffirmed commitment (maybe even two!) and a character hospitalized just short of death (only one of these).
"Where He Leads Me" airs on Wednesday, Dec. 5 at 10pm on ABC.