'New Girl' preview: 5 things to know about 'Winston's Birthday'
Note: If you've never seen "Sixteen Candles," a) what's wrong with you, and b) you might want to get on that before watching this episode.
Want to know more about "Winston's Birthday"? Check out these five "New Girl" spoilers.
1. "Winston's Birthday" begins with the morning after Nick ( Jake Johnson) and Jess ( Zooey Deschanel) do the deed. Fortunately for both of them, Jess is not dead.
2. Nick is a guy who has a soft pretzel in his bed. Keep that in mind as you observe what he prepares for a "romantic" breakfast.
3. Schmidt's college -- and recently rediscovered -- girlfriend Elizabeth ( Merritt Wever) has thin walls in her bedroom and a neighbor who likes to complain about noise issues.
4. Jess has a chance at a new teaching job. She just has to survive some crazy kids, a crazier day and the slowest-speaking school principal in existence to get it.
5. Never fall asleep on a recently applied henna tattoo. It's not pretty.
"Winston's Birthday" airs Tuesday, May 7 at 9pm on FOX.